TerraWise Homes In Jacksonville's Springfield Neighborhood
Springfield is an historic neighborhood located just north of downtown Jacksonville. Established in 1869, it experienced its greatest growth from the early 1880s through the 1920s. The Springfield Historic District is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and contains some of the city's best examples of 19th and early 20th century architecture. Springfield is experiencing a renaissance with new business, restaurants and more along its main thoroughfare, North Main Street. Click the video above for a tour.
TerraWise Homes is leading the renaissance of new home development in Springfield with exciting designs that are true to the historic architecture. Innovative floor plans feature the latest energy saving construction techniques. Buyers have the option of adding a PV Solar package to totally modernize their historic looking home.
Community Quick Facts
- Homes from the low $300s.
- Walking Distance to the North Main Street Shopping District.
- Short drive to downtown & TIAA Bank Field Sports & Entertainment Complex
- Close to hospitals, the area's Best Magnet Schools & Florida State College
- Front Porch lifestyle with authentic architecture & energy efficient homes.
- Preview floorplans & browse available homes.
A new Model and Sales Center are underway and will open soon. Please check with our main office for more information on homes in Springfield.
TerraWise has several homes currently under way for quick move opportunities and for previews. Call to schedule a tour or Contact Us. Visit our corporate office located in Springfield open Monday - Friday: